Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with deleted info from map

Hello, I have the Rime of the Frostmaiden Module and I made some drawings on the Icewind Dale Map page. I pressed clear drawings and text to clear the map of the drawings and the names of the cities etc were deleted. How can I reset this page, or re-import it from the Module?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Periklis,  Unfortunately you cannot 're-import it' from the module without the Transmogrifier, a Pro account feature.  However, what you can do is create another game with the Rime of the Frostmaiden module.  Open both games in separate windows.  Put them side by side so you can see both at the same time.  Next, use the art tool in the first game to duplicate the information from the second game into the first game. 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It looks like either Gauss missed the t ag, or you have upgraded to Pro since posting. I assume the latter, so let us know if the Transmogrifier does the trick.

Edited 1709914604
Gauss
Forum Champion
IIRC, it was upgraded since posting. :) Periklis, since you now have a Pro account here are the steps you need:  Create a second game just like above.  But, instead of doing the duplicate art step, you can use the transmogrifier to move it from one to the other.  Click the My Settings tab Click Miscellaneous Click Transmogrifier On the left, find the game you want to move the page from.  Drag the page from the left to the right.