Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Noob question about macros in my player sheet

I made a chat menu for my player, inside his character sheet that calls macros in the macro tab, it works when I run it, but when he runs, it doesn't work, it appears like in the image below, I'm little bit of a noob, what am I doing wrong?
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Are those last 3 lines what is appearing in chat (the lines beginning with #)? When that happens it means roll20 is not recognismng the macro name. Since it's workingfor you but not the player, I'd look at macro permissions, Do those chat menus call macros in your macro collection, and have they been set to be used by All Players? In eacg macro, if you scroll down, you'll see that permission.

Edited 1709924730
I'm guessing that the macros on the macros tab (Collections Macros) that are being called from the character sheet are not set to be accessible/"Visible" to your player. Scroll down to the 'Visible To Players' field and make sure your players are listed there.   If that's not the issue, please post the content of the macro and screenshots of the settings for all of the macros. There's no way to troubleshoot without it. (And for readability, when you post the macro code, it's helpful to select it then click on the font dropdown and select 'Code' so that it'll look like this.)

Edited 1709932361
It was not visible to them hehhe thx so much guys, is there a way to make it visible by default?