Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

looking for players

Hi, I'm a new dungeon master from the UK in my early 20's who is looking for a long-term group to play weekly with, currently I have 2 players and am looking to find 2-3 others. I am open to homebrew if its balanced and fits the setting and I'm good to find ways to adapt homebrew if needed to fit the game or balance etc. The campaign will also start at level 4! The campaign will be set in a open sand box style world, there are various countries and factions each with large histories and various quest lines that can be taken. Each country has its own history and culture, there is a mixture of science and magic with a mix of steampunk and discoveries all the time. The game is a high Fantasy Steampunk world with a variety of new creatures and items as well as settings such as floating cities, underwater colonies and unexplored Islands. Currently planning on seasons being on Wednesdays from 6pm till 12pm, at the latest, I’m flexible to work around other people's schedules so these times are subject to change if needed. We also will be using Discord to chat with each other as it's the most convenient for chat. I'm hoping this sounds like a fun and interesting campaign, and I look forward to hearing from anyone looking to find a new group to play regularly with!
Interested
If you're still looking for players I'm interested!
Hi. I'm wondering if you are still looking and have room for another player? I've been playing for about 6 years.
Question. What's your time zone?