Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Jujutsu Kaisen DnD (Homebrew) (Weekly) (online) (gmt) (heavy rp campaign) (Streamed)

Game format-DnD 5th Edition/Homebrew How we play-Roll 20/Discord server call Game time-Every Wednesday at 2pm gmt to 6pm gmt (British Time zone) Requirements- Decent microphone, Good roleplaying skills, DnD Knowledge, Over 18s only Hello Travelers, I am currently running a Jujutsu Kaisen DnD campaign that me and my fellow players stream on twitch and upload to YouTube. Unfortunately one of my players has had to leave due to work issues and I'm looking for someone to fill there spot, I am looking for someone who is a experienced role-player, had a decent amount of DnD experience and can adapt to situations (with the party) fairly well, I will list what has happened so far in the campaign so that you will not be left clueless when wanting to do an interview with me and a fellow player. The campaign is set in the year 2002 in the world of jujutsu kaisen, are cast are students that are currently attending jujutsu high Osaka, the party was sent on a search and rescue mission gone wrong and are currently training with there teacher and a new mentor in a hidden village deep in the snowy caverns of mount fuji. And at this very moment in time Ashe, Valour, Izanami, Marcel, Tobi, Yujiro and swindler (Party members) are gearing up for a "friendly" tag team tournament to determine the order of strengths and weaknesses.  Please Dm me for an interview if you are interested and happy adventuring!!!
Hey is it too late to join? I go by Kashi online and if you're still open for an additional member my discords the same as my R20 display name. Any questions/pre-requisites you need to confirm just ask over on my discord and hopefully we can get me in ASAP!
So... this still going?
If its not too late id love to play!