Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Forge of Fury (d&d 5e) Mondays 830pm tx/central time

This is just a small section from the "tale from the yawning portal" book, which I am running some newer players through right now. There isnt an expected "end point" yet and its perfectly possible that we will wind up doing all of the little adventures that the book has in it so if you want to play just keep in mind that every adventure might be short-ish but you also might be signing up for like eight of them.  So far everybody is at level 3 and after THIS short adventure everyone will be level 5.  I just need ONE extra person to even out the odds a little is all, the forge of fury calls for 4 players but I personally feel a little bit more comfortable with 5 in tow.   All of the people here have a small amount of experience so dont feel like you cant join just because you havent played before, they are nice people and most of them had their first dungeons and dragons experiences with me, doing the lost mine of phandelver.  as for some specifics i guess: if i have it you can use it, except for warforged inspiration is used and often given out for very serious and silly reasons. rules are bent, broken, laughed at, and also firmly followed. its all case-by-case here magic items, available, NOT abundant but youre getting at least one at the forge, i take requests into consideration but that doesnt mean youll get it just because you asked.  crafting, you can craft stuff if it makes sense and you have the money overall if you can dream it you can do it, within reason game is free, i run it, nobody owes me money, others are cool, and if you join dont skip out every other week.  any other questions, just ask. Roll20 will notify me and ill go in and answer it. also we use discord because roll20 audio is garbage    Sessions range from 2 hours to 4 hours and  like the title says, the game is going to be on Mondays and itll start at 830pm Texas time, which is central time in the US, i dont know what the global timezone is called but international players are fine by me, im just not personally smart enough to identify the timezone for you is all. 
So... where' the Discord?