Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

3D Dice not working, WebGL disabled?

1410935067

Edited 1410936976
For whatever reason, my 3D dice stopped working. They worked fine for a few sessions, and then one day they just stopped. I'm honestly not sure what the difference could have been. On Roll20, when I try to enable the 3D dice, I get the message, "Sorry, but your browser doesn't support WebGL, necessary for showing 3D graphics. See this site for more info." When I click the link, I get the message, "Hmm. While your browser seems to support WebGL, it is disabled or unavailable. If possible, please ensure that you are running the latest drivers for your video card." I'm pretty sure it's not the drivers, since the 3d dice worked fine with them before. Any advice on how to fix this? I tried googling it, but all I found was that chrome and webGL generally worked perfectly together. If there's any extra information I can provide, please let me know. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but i'm just completely and utterly lost here. Windows 7 Chrome 37.0.2062.120 Javascript Enabled Cookies Enabled Screen Resolution 1440 x 900 Browser Resolution 1440 x 815 Color Depth 24 bit Flash Version 15.0.-1
1410962110
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Can you provide a console log? That gives the mods and devs extra information to work with. <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues#S" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Solving_Technical_Issues#S</a>... Did you update or change anything at all on your computer or browser? Sometimes this has a ripple in a pond effect and affects stuff that it should not.
I'm almost positive that I didn't change anything on my computer. So here's the console log. Also, i did some more googling, and when I go to chrome://gpu, it says "webGL: hardware accelerated". Does that mean anything? (I'm just shooting in the dark here). Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/editor/:8 Refused to execute inline script because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "script-src 'self' 'unsafe-eval' https://*.googlesyndication.com https://*.doubleclick.net <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com</a> <a href="https://www.googletagservices.com" rel="nofollow">https://www.googletagservices.com</a> <a href="https://ssl.google-analytics.com" rel="nofollow">https://ssl.google-analytics.com</a> <a href="https://ajax.googleapis.com" rel="nofollow">https://ajax.googleapis.com</a> <a href="https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net" rel="nofollow">https://d3clqjduf2gvxg.cloudfront.net</a> <a href="https://cdn.firebase.com" rel="nofollow">https://cdn.firebase.com</a> https://*.firebaseio.com https://*.tokbox.com https://*.opentok.com <a href="http://static.opentok.com" rel="nofollow">http://static.opentok.com</a>". Either the 'unsafe-inline' keyword, a hash ('sha256-...'), or a nonce ('nonce-...') is required to enable inline execution. app.roll20.net/:9 70 TOUCH SUPPORTED: false select Switch mode to select Initializing new dice engine with randomness... Using random entropy Compiling sheet... Finding sheet rolls... 'Attr.nodeValue' is deprecated. Please use 'value' instead. window resize 2Final set zoom! tuts loaded The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=i.imgur.com/A746uyc.png%3F1" rel="nofollow">http://imgsrv.roll20.net:5100/?src=i.imgur.com/A746uyc.png%3F1</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT <a href="https://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_50.js" rel="nofollow">https://partner.googleadservices.com/gpt/pubads_impl_50.js</a> Final page load. Scan for new plays! Auth'ed. Go post auth! 4Scan for new plays! initial setup Got players value... joining game... 15Full load page! We have 22 pages refershing page listings! The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png" rel="nofollow">http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/:1 Player -JLN4iqvLXpm26zHNNre is offline... Player -JLfSGJPN3PKWcCadv9q is offline... Player -JPwbTDpl289JmeqFAH4 is offline... Player -JPwbsS2I6RQWXGwn2_A is offline... Player -JWq9QVUfTihwlqoZc8g is offline... Deferred finish joining... Firebase Online handle page changes false initiatlizing video chat Connecting to WebRTC The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2013/139/0/1/allip_by_stephentrenkamp-d65tp7q.png" rel="nofollow">http://th03.deviantart.net/fs71/200H/i/2013/139/0/1/allip_by_stephentrenkamp-d65tp7q.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://www.dungenie.com/forums/uploads/Alynnalizza/685_MRogue_A.png" rel="nofollow">http://www.dungenie.com/forums/uploads/Alynnalizza/685_MRogue_A.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://www.dungenie.com/forums/uploads/Alynnalizza/685_MRogue_A.png?1410678021" rel="nofollow">http://www.dungenie.com/forums/uploads/Alynnalizza/685_MRogue_A.png?1410678021</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/078/6/e/mephits_ice_by_christopherburdett-d5yjrq4.jpg?1408858001" rel="nofollow">http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/078/6/e/mephits_ice_by_christopherburdett-d5yjrq4.jpg?1408858001</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/327/f/4/lisanne__murderous_halfling_by_rhineville-d5lxs6i.jpg" rel="nofollow">http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/327/f/4/lisanne__murderous_halfling_by_rhineville-d5lxs6i.jpg</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 Search took 81ms Do refresh link cache! refershing page listings! The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png" rel="nofollow">http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 init active page! activate page! FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/thumb.png?13898840955" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/thumb.png?13898840955</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/max.png?13898840955" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/max.png?13898840955</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?13364280145" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?13364280145</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?13364280145" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?13364280145</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?133642801455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?133642801455</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?133642801455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?133642801455</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?13393478805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?13393478805</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?13393478805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?13393478805</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/med.jpg?14033242515" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/med.jpg?14033242515</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/thumb.jpg?14033242515" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/thumb.jpg?14033242515</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?133934788055" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?133934788055</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?133934788055" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?133934788055</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/med.jpg?14033243805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/med.jpg?14033243805</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/thumb.jpg?14033243805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/thumb.jpg?14033243805</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/max.png?13396990625" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/max.png?13396990625</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/thumb.png?13396990625" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/thumb.png?13396990625</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/max.png?13395232235" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/max.png?13395232235</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/thumb.png?13395232235" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/thumb.png?13395232235</a> Graphics: 12 Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/thumb.png?13898840955" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/thumb.png?13898840955</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/max.png?13898840955" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/2762461/5PsbfK9IRyuEBI374BLQTw/max.png?13898840955</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?13364280145" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?13364280145</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?13364280145" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?13364280145</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?133642801455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/thumb.png?133642801455</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?133642801455" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/7377/med.png?133642801455</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?13393478805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?13393478805</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?13393478805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?13393478805</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?133934788055" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/thumb.png?133934788055</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?133934788055" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/28638/med.png?133934788055</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/med.jpg?14033242515" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/med.jpg?14033242515</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/thumb.jpg?14033242515" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466738/jXVoXBVO8JKMemSrR49KhA/thumb.jpg?14033242515</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/med.jpg?14033243805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/med.jpg?14033243805</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/thumb.jpg?14033243805" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/images/4466753/lc5aLpYKBoDhP8EzcTrseA/thumb.jpg?14033243805</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/max.png?13396990625" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/max.png?13396990625</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/thumb.png?13396990625" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5542/qOT_xWjugH5ICmVxFA6RjQ/thumb.png?13396990625</a> Swapping <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/max.png?13395232235" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/max.png?13395232235</a> to <a href="https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/thumb.png?13395232235" rel="nofollow">https://s3.amazonaws.com/files.d20.io/marketplace/5334/thumb.png?13395232235</a> Paths: 10 refershing page listings! The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png" rel="nofollow">http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS. app.roll20.net/editor/:1 39Updating character sheet values 18setting src app.js?1409801439:25 2Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1409801439:26 Connected to session app.js?1409801439:33 Someone just connected. app.js?1409801439:33 It's us? app.js?1409801439:33 handle page changes app.js?1409801439:28 false app.js?1409801439:28 init active page! app.js?1409801439:28 activate page! app.js?1409801439:26 FULLY ACTIVATE VIEWS FOR PAGE. app.js?1409801439:26 Graphics: 12 app.js?1409801439:26 Paths: 10 app.js?1409801439:26 Reorder by ZORDER app.js?1409801439:26 refershing page listings! app.js?1409801439:30 The page at '<a href="https://app.roll20.net/editor/" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/editor/</a>' was loaded over HTTPS, but displayed insecure content from '<a href="http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png" rel="nofollow">http://atuan.com/forum-pics/red-rocks/9BE_Rock1d_Red.png</a>': this content should also be loaded over HTTPS.
That looks like the report I got, neither 3D dice or SFX are working, I don't use 3D dice, but my players like the SFX.
I think my players said the jukebox worked all around (in fact, they hated it, and asked me to never use it again. Apparently I have bad choice in battle music :P).
Assuming you're using chrome, go to "chrome://gpu" in the address bar. And then let us know what the report says about your hardware acceleration.
It says "WebGL: hardware accelerated"
I mean, what's happening according to the WebGL site is what we're seeing too. Even though it should be enabled, for some reason it's not. This is a browser-level (Chrome) issue unfortunately not something we have control over in our app. You might try Firefox and see if it works on your computer...
I just tried Firefox and it works on that. I guess that's a workaround then. Thanks for your help!
My guess is something in the latest Chrome update (which went live in the last week or two) broke something with WebGL and your computer. Usually when that happens by the time the next update rolls around (within a few weeks) it will be fixed. So you might temporarily use Firefox and then hopefully you can switch back to Chrome in the next update.
Ah, okay, that makes me feel better. Hopefully it'll be fixed soon! Thanks!