Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Dungeon Alchemist control text is being ignored.

Sometimes when I load a map from Dungeon Alchemist and post the control text, Roll20 ignores the control information. And sometimes the next day it works. Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?  I can deal with it manually, but it's a PITA.
Might it be that the mod sandbox did not run the first time you loaded the control text?
Martijn S. said: Might it be that the mod sandbox did not run the first time you loaded the control text? What is the mod sandbox? How do I check that it's run... or force it to run?

Edited 1711212522
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Vodostrar! The Mod Sandbox is the space where your scripts run. When you load your mod scripts page (from the drop down on the home page), you can see your scripts and the log of what they are doing. If there was a crash, the text will usually have a pink background, though sometimes it can fail silently. In either case, you can use the restart button on the same page.