Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Last login, last time played this game, on players on your campaign details page.

If you are a gm and you have a game it shows the players of the game on your campaign details page on the right hand side.  the name of the player is sometimes not the same as the display name in the game because people change their display name to that of the character  name. so after a year of posting my game in the pick up games i have 50 players , many which were bots or new users that never returned to roll20 and never even played in my game. i would like to kick the ones that are no longer using roll20 or have never showed up for my game recently, but i dont know what display name they were and i dont want to accidently kick one of my current players. it would be great if the game details page showed the game display name, last log in to roll20 , and last time they played that game, and maybe even the number of hours they played my game.     this is likely only a problem that GMs have that open up their games to new players and pick up games . 
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .