Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP for Homebrew, living world campaign, Alt Tuesdays 8ish Central.

Hey Everybody. It's Game Time Again. I'm recruiting players for Homebrew Adventures in a Homebrew World. 20:00ish on alternate Tuesdays using Discord, (and functional gear) for audio and chat. You will need to be respectful, engaged, collaborative, drama-free, and prepared for all manner of epic fantasy nonsense. Beyond that, anyone is ostensibly welcome. It's a conflict-focused game with exploration and an interactive dynamic context. Things are unfolding. There will be RP opportunities for character development and exposition within the Scope and Pace of the Game. The Table runs mostly RAW and leans into the older 5E material. There will be some limitations on PC concepts. If this suits you, send me a DM and tell me what we can look forward to with our prospective new friend. I'll try to answer any questions and form a synergistic group. Thanks for reading the whole thing!
Alright, we need a couple more intrepid souls to fill out the group. We'd like to get started next week if possible.
Hey, if you still need people I'd like to join. my discord is siizygy, I'd love to sit down briefly and talk about the party and setting so we can hash out a fun character for the game if you're so inclined. 
Bump. Still need one or two to round out the group.
My discord is Thesebsfilms if you still need players
Hi, I am a brand new player. I have never played a game before. I think I have some great ideas for interesting characters and more generic characters that could fit into whatever store you are crafting and the team. I would be interested in joining but dont want to slow everyone down. Let me know if I can join and where the story is currently. Thank you for your time.

Edited 1712468687
Hello, if you are still looking for players, I am interested in joining a campaign. I've been wanting to play DND for a while. Ive played DND since highschool, 3rd, 3.5, pathfinder, 4th and 5th edition, while also with a little adnd experience. I am nonbinary trans femme, use she/they pronouns and I usually play support and/or spellcasters, but I can also fill roles