Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New Schools for Spells

Excuse me, I'm new to Roll 20 and this Mod thing... I am not very aware of how to use the forum, especially since my main language is not English, but I am looking for a mod that adds new schools to the Spells, for example the "Chronoturgy" school. Could you help me with this please? Or tell me how to find it, I've been searching for days and I still haven't found anything.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Rey Oscuro! If you want the sourcebooks that have chronurgy and graviturgy, they can be found in the Explorer's Guide to Wildemount . This would require a purchase, but would include the two sub-classes that use those spells, the spells for them to use, as well as the Echo Knight and some related magic items. Other than that, you would need to input the information on a character sheet manually.

Edited 1710706974
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
If you want to replace existing schools in existing spells with a new school name, and the choices in the drop down are insufficient, then the ChatSetAttr mod should be able to do this. This would of course require a Pro subscription and installing the script. Edit: I just spent 20 minutes or so messing with this. It's not a simple change. The display is constructed out of several pieces, each of which would need to be changed. Your other thread on this matter might have a better solution.