Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [D&D] [5e] [Central] [P2P] [New Player Friendly] Waterdeep: Dragon Heist into Dungeon of the Mad Mage

Edited 1712438017
Omar
Pro
Greetings, Adventurers! My name is Omar and I am an experienced DM looking for 1-2 players for a "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist" game Lv.1- Lv.5 and plan to extend into "Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage" Lv.5-Lv.20. It'll be recurring on Mondays from 6 PM CST to 9 PM CST with a 10 to 15 minute break in the middle of sessions. My DM style consists of a mixture of rule of cool, and following the game as close to RAW as possible. I am not averse to bending the rules to make some cool shenanigans happen! If you want to play Homebrew you'll have to run it through with me so get the green light to play it. I have over 5000+ hours on Roll20 and have put a lot more extra work into making sure all the NPCs and items have proper handouts and worked on making the games run as smoothly as possible. Now this is a play-to-play game at the price of $10.00 per session per player Via Paypal.  Note: Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. Those payments allow me to put a lot more back into the games to make them better - from supplements and maps to enhance the gaming experience. For new players who have not played in a game with me, I offer the first game free so they can experience my DMing style, and if at the end of the session, you'd like to continue, we can continue with the game! If you have any questions leave a comment on the thread or send me a private message and I can add you on Discord! I try to be as approachable as possible so we can create lasting memories and friendships!  I am a river to my people!
still looking for 5 to 6 people for the game! gonna be a fun one :P
2 players have been found! still looking for 4 players though! this game's gonna be really fun when it arcs into dungeon of the mad mage :D
I am new to forums, I am interested. I am not sure if I sent msg right or not so am showing interest here just in case 
player 4 has been found! still looking to fell 3 more spots. ;D
still looking for 2 more players for a six-player party! really excited for the game :D
Can't wait to see what other classes join
looking for TWO more players, starting in a couple weeks :D
we got ONE spot left for the game. looking good with a cleric, rogue/sorcerer, druid and possible paladin. still unsure about player 5! can't wait to have you!
still, one spot left for the game. looking to start soon! can't wait to have ya! :D
bump
sent a dm

Edited 1712437996
Omar
Pro
another player has been found! still looking for 1 to 2 more players! :D
on the lookout for more players still! it'll be super fun with the players in the game. looking froward to our session 1 next week :D
Jane.  I am ready to join the game.
I hope to see you in game Jane =D
Monday 6 PM game had their first session yesterday - still looking for 2 more adventures to help them out in their journey :D
Found our fifth adventurerer for the game! Still looking for ONE more player to complete the party and take on these gang wars in Waterdeep!