Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D5e][LBGTQ+] Two experienced players looking for a Saturday game.

Edited 1710819179
We're looking for a queer friendly (we're both trans and queer) weekly Saturday game, between 10:00am and 2:00pm PST. We're just looking for a fun, free to play game with a decent balance of RP and Combat. I've included some information about the two of us. Name: Ember (me) Pronouns: She/they Age: 18 Time Zone: PST Prospective Character: Half Orc Drakewarden Ranger with a lot of trauma who desperately needs new human connections. Name: Samantha (my friend) Pronouns: She/her Age: 19 Time Zone: GMT Prospective Character: Kobold Glory Paladin with some showboat-y tendencies. I'll act as the point of contact. My Discord is enbyeldritchbeing, and that's probably the best way to contact.
I don't have a campaign at that time you have picked, but can start one with you two and see if we can find others. All my games are in the evening. I am in california so Samantha i think is one hour ahead of me and you Ember should be the same as I. If you two want to start one with a couple sidekicks till we find more I'd love to start a new campaign Saturday mornings. Campaigns I currently run: Tomb of Annihilation Lost mine of Phandalin Ghosts of Saltmarsh Curse of Strahd Out of the Abyss and a few third party ones as well. I also add campaign vids to the channel to immerse storylines including character art. Let me know if you would like to do a one shot and see if we all enjoy adventuring together lol!!
Join our Faerûn adventure on Roll20. Message us to get started. Exciting quests await in our vibrant community! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ</a>