Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issue with Ammo Tracking

On all of my players' other character sheets, the ammo tracking is working as intended but I can't figure out why it will not work on one of them. I've turned the API tracking on the sheet on and off, I've tried removing and readding both the longbow and the arrows. No idea. I don't really want to ask him to remake his sheet.
If you click on the longbow attack, then click in the chat box and hit the up arrow key, you will see the macro that displays the attack in chat, copy and paste it here so we can take a look at it.  Also include a screenshot of the resources section of the character sheet.
Carmen S. said: On all of my players' other character sheets, the ammo tracking is working as intended but I can't figure out why it will not work on one of them. I've turned the API tracking on the sheet on and off, I've tried removing and readding both the longbow and the arrows. No idea. I don't really want to ask him to remake his sheet. When this happened to me in the past, the character had a blank space at the end of their name. -Adam
Never was able to determine exactly WHY it was broken but the issue as solved by duplicating the sheet. Worked fine on the new one. Must have been a bug!