Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Please colorize the macro button bar

Score + 15

Edited 1711115885
For those of us who are macro button whores and have 30+ buttons, please give the macros on the TOKEN ACTION BAR a "color selector" if the "show as token action" is checked off.  So that I can make attack buttons red, NWP buttons yellow, spell buttons blue, healing buttons green, etc etc... or any color I want.  Thanks.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Namocaw,  You can color your macro buttons. Right click on the button and click the color option below the Rename option.  Or were you meaning the Token Action bar? 
Token Actions can not be colored. If you mean the buttom macro bar below the names / avatars, just right click on those buttons to choose a color as Gauss already mentioned ;)
Laurent
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
It seems that this suggestion is a duplicate of  an older one . It may be more efficient to use your votes on that. 
The older one got no votes, and was closed by Roll20.  So I created a new one and posted to discords to get attention.

Edited 1711115852
>> Or were you meaning the Token Action bar?  I meant the Token Action Bar (I edited original post to clarify)
Interesting idea - I support this change!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Namocaw said: The older one got no votes, and was closed by Roll20.  So I created a new one and posted to discords to get attention. The older one that Laurent mentioned was linked by Laurent and has 200+ votes. It is not closed. 

Edited 1711178450
Gold
Forum Champion
I've wanted this for ages. My group uses Token Actions (and Macro Quick Bar separately), religiously.&nbsp; This would help with visual appeal and quick-finding the button you're looking for.&nbsp; Vote +1 on the existing, matching Suggestion Thread: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4356176/moving-macro-buttons-and-colored-token-actions/?pagenum=1" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4356176/moving-macro-buttons-and-colored-token-actions/?pagenum=1</a> like Laurent said!&nbsp;
I csn already add color to the macro bar buttons
Mark W. said: I csn already add color to the macro bar buttons To the bottom bar, yes.&nbsp; But not to the top token macro bar.&nbsp; That is what we are asking for.

Edited 1711175381
Gauss
Forum Champion
Namocaw said: Mark W. said: I csn already add color to the macro bar buttons To the bottom bar, yes.&nbsp; But not to the top token macro bar.&nbsp; That is what we are asking for. The top bar is not called a macro bar, it is called the Token Action bar. When you say Macro bar people will think that you are referencing the bottom bar. As a result, the title of the thread is still mis-titled. Perhaps if you sent the Devs a request to re-title it that would help clear up the misunderstandings.
I support the idea of color buttons on the Token Action bar.