Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for F2P Group (LGBT Friendly)

Hello all, I'm looking for a new free-to-play online campaign (unless you also live in Staten Island, NY, which I figure is unlikely). Ideally, one that's an official module though I'm open to homebrew if it takes place in the Forgotten Realms or other official setting. I have a decent amount of experience playing but there's always more to learn. I want to play a class I've never played before. I prefer using one or a combination of roll20, The Forge VTT, and dndbeyond I also have a discord for communication. I'm on Eastern Standard Time. The most important feature is to find a group of nice players who are lgbt friendly and respect pronouns.  Thanks for your consideration. :)
Hello:  I've got a campaign in mind.  Its started as short story.  Will be emphatically LGBT friendly.  Weekly, one week-day evening 9:30 EST.  I'm in upstate NY.  It's homebrew DnD 5E  and I'm just starting to recruit.  Should I keep you in mind or are you not interested because it's homebrew?
I might be interested, would just need more details before I agreed 100% obviously.