Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [5e] [EST] [18+] Hunting down players for Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays around 8pm EST!

Hello. You can call me Zazel or June. A friend and I are looking to DM two games and need some players! We both tend towards heavy RP with character-focused stories and minimal, though not nonexistent, combat. The games themselves will take place on Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays at around 8pm EST depending on player availability and interest. Joining both would be appreciated but isn’t required. We’re pretty inclusive and friendly toward most people so long as they’re respectful. Players of any experience level are welcome to join! We tend to do lots of 5e because we know it the best, but aren’t against trying new systems. The people we currently have are my friend and I, as well as a couple of people who occasionally join games. There’s not much to say about me. I consider myself rather creative and love finding new ways to express myself. The other DM, Robert, is a bit soft-spoken but is a great DM. He loves dragons (ask about purple ones on the form if you read this), trains, and cats. Then there’s Zar, a possible player. He’s a bit burnt out on D&amp;D and wants to try new systems, and he’s also very intelligent and likes sharks. Nick, another player, loves getting into character and has great improv skills. He likes playing Dragonborn, but he’ll always be a minotaur to me. One more potential player is Darth who has been with the group since he was an actual child (he is one no longer). He’s very spirited and makes fun characters. My friend's campaign is a fairly standard high fantasy game set in the Starlight Isles, a chain of islands ruled by House Stern. The prince has requested outside help, much against his father’s wishes, to fend off some adventurers who seem to have it out for the royal family. As for me, I have two possible games I could run. One is set in the Nine Hells where the party is a group of folks who are still alive and are seeking a way out. The second one is a slightly less serious Epithet Erased game using the Anime Campaign system. The setting is still a little shaky but it’ll be modern and take place in a state no one really thinks about, like Ohio. If you find either of these interesting, please fill out the form below! To give us some time to review the submissions, we’ll be responding to them in about a week. Thank you for your interest! <a href="https://forms.gle/nozPNapYDW5bce3A7" rel="nofollow">https://forms.gle/nozPNapYDW5bce3A7</a>
hey there filled out the form. hoping to check out joining the games. Im good joining on Fridays and Saturdays. and should have checked fridays too. ^w^