Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need player or two for ongoing 5th ed campaign

We had a good campaign going (around 6 or 7 sessions so far) with some great people late last year. We took a holiday break for a few weeks, and in that time a young couple who were part of it and having a good time with it stopped communicating with us and with just three players we have been on a longer hiatus than expected (the couple probably did what young couples do best - broke up).  We want to get back on track. We are looking at continuing on weekend nights, probably Friday for three hours around 7PM Pacific time a couple times a month or so. The players still present are friendly and fun, with lots of the good humor and irony you find in the best DnD groups. It's my long time homebrew, a basic DnD setting. Anyone new coming in would prob start at 3rd level. The scenario so far is travelling to a double-cursed dungeon.  If interested check my profile for some verbiage about me and my style then tell me about yourself! Cheers.
Hi there, SixxPaxx.  I'm returning home after 10 years overseas and had a very active gaming community where I'd settled down.  I'm finally stable enough back home to more than just think about starting a new campaign with a new group of folks. I like to lean into roleplaying but don't find it difficult to dial it back when other players aren't as accustomed to it.  I'm intimately familiar with 5e and very familiar with 3.5/Pathfinder.  I've also played a Shadowrun game and a few homebrewed experiences as well.  I tend to make my characters based on what's lacking.  For example, if I find that most of my group are casters, I'm far more likely to make a meat shield or some other form of a front end fisticuffs character.  My characters are also extremely realistic as to why they are where they are as opposed to anything super imposing.  For example, I played a character (for 2 sessions T^T) that left home because she had a child out of wedlock but her family took the baby away to protect the family's reputation.  She's looking for her baby and possibly the baby's father (she has no clue if he left with the baby or if her family proverbially punted it to the furthest orphanage).  Sad but reasonable and believable.  I also most recently playing a warlock/rogue multiclass that was probably gonna end up evil out of pure laziness. For overall DnD experiences, I tend to be a 30% exploration, 30% action, 40% roleplayer.  For the sake of moving a story along or assisting new players, the roleplay part often gets knocked back and split between the prior two.  I'm looking for something to sink my teeth into while I get my ish together and finally post a LFG for a campaign idea of my own that's not yet fully baked. I'd love to take a ride on your fantastic voyage.  Even if you don't think I'm a good match, I wish you the best of luck. May the Dice Gods be ever in your favor.
(:
Hello, I don't know if you are still looking for players or not, but I am currently Doing for a group of friends and would love to get a chance to play every now and then. I am a bit rusty when it comes to being a player, but I think I will be able to pick it up pretty quick once again. I love the role play aspect and meeting new characters when I play. Homebrews are my favorite, and I am always excited to find new ideas and help create a new story. Id love to hear from you and learn more about your world. 
Hello! My name is Shai, he/him, 33 years old, been playing for around 8 years and recently started DMing. I'm an avid writer and artist so my characters come with... a lot of story and art lmao. Not sure what else to say, uh... am open to any questions!
Hey :) I have played only a few short campaigns, and I am looking for a group to start a longer campaign with. I am available for sessions at 7pm PST, and I am flexible with creating a character to fit in remaining members of your party. I have decent experience with roleplaying and improvising. I am hoping to build a character less focused on a central goal, and more openly exploring the mysteries of world. I'm comfortable with the 5e system, but love house rules and homebrewed monsters.
Hey all, i’ll be looking at when we can get started up again hopefully before too long. i’ll reach out individually so we can all discuss it more but thanks for chiming in!