Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Call of Cthulhu Old West (Reno 1886)

Hi there, am looking to do a Down Darker Trails campaign on Saturday nights (6 or 7 Pacific a couple times a month or so, three-hour sessions with Friday as a potential occasional alternate). Full disclosure...we have had a couple of light sessions but feel we could use another player or two. Fun players and interesting characters so far.  You can take a look at my profile for some verbiage about me and my style (its geared towards DnD but I have decades of experience with lots of genres including CoC), and if interested tell me about yourself and what you like in a game. Cheers!
How much supernatural stuff will be in the game? I love the old west as a setting.
(: