Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] 18+ to join a high level campaign set in a Homebrew World.

Edited 1711597179
This is now Closed.  Hello everyone, I,m a DM that is looking for one player who is okay with having the sessions being on Monday evenings at 6:30 PM CDT. You can be new or experienced it doesnt matter which you are. Homebrew is allowed but I need to review it and okay it before it will be allowed. The character you create can be from any time and world. The only limit is your imagination, As this campaign utilizes time travel and the multiverse. If your interested leave a message here with your discord tag or your preferred method of contact and I will reach out to you. Characters: Will start at level 13 Maps: roll 20 Style: role play with a mix of combat the amount of each will depend on the players. Game time: Monday evenings at 6:30 PM CDT every week Story: No deity truly controls time itself. Time is controled by the 7 gears that turn the wheel of time. Those who control the gears will control time it self. To prevent those who would misuse the power of the gears a group of time keepers called the guardians took it upon themselves to safe guard the 7 gears and the wheel of time in large tower which contained a very large clock. This tower was placed in a dimension, which exists outside of time itself, where the guardians protected the gears and the wheel from those who would misuse them because of this time continued to turn normaly and everything existing in balance in the flow until a mysterious group of 7 very powerful individuals defeated the guardians of time destroying the tower in the battle that ensued. The leader of the mysterious group almost claimed the power of the gears until as a last ditch effort the wizard of time cast a powerful spell to scatter the gears across space and time. During this time, temporal vortexes started to appear as time destabilized across the multiverses and across time. Around the same time, A black cloaked individual appeared to 6 adventurers pushing them into the temporal vortexes that formed around them. These 6 adventurers maybe the key to restore time and save the multiverse. Will they succeed or is it already too late?
My discord tag is lazyboi0298, this sounds really cool!
My discord is blazer2679. It'll say blazer0196 but look me up with the first one.
My Discord is .ragnarok45. this is honestly too cool to pass up!
This is now closed if another slot opens up I will reach out too see if anyone still is intrested. 
This is Open