Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a GM

We are a brand new group of 4 players looking to learn Dungeons and Dragons. We would like a GM that has patience and willing to help us as we start playing D&D. We are in the Eastern Time Zone and would want someone to host/teach us anytime after 2pm.  Ages of members range from 15-40"s Any help would be greatly appreciated. 
Hey there, I really enjoy running campaigns or long dungeon crawls for newer groups. I try to have tools that help, and my GM style is player fun/experience first. I am Pacific time, but we can easily do 2-hour sessions at 6:00pm PST or sessions any time on weekends. Let me know if you are interested, I am very open to what works for your group and love taking a new group thru a fun adventure I have two options I like to start new players off with (we could do one or both): 1) A mega-dungeon craw that takes 2x 2-3 hour sessions. I like to run it on a simplified system like KNAVE. Its just a fun way to explore and experience adventuring without having to build an intense character. 2) Lost mines of Phandelver, its the "intro" campaign for D&D5e, takes about 3 months of a session a week (weeks off here and there). You will build 5e characters with access to different races and classes, its a very immersive campaign with lots of room for roleplaying and character development.
This sounds GREAT. Thank you for responding!&nbsp; Can you email us at: <a href="mailto:coachsadams@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">coachsadams@gmail.com</a>? We can set up everything through email and go from there! We are excited about both of these options
Join our Faerûn adventure on Roll20. Message us to get started. Exciting quests await in our vibrant community! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ</a>