Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Issues with 5E Charactermancer

Hi - I've been creating a bunch of "pick up" PCs to play in Dungeon of the Mad Mage and we're seeing weird results. For example, we created at 5th level Rune Knight... superficially looks okay BUT then we noticed that they only had two trained skills (instead of four) and that the Rune Knight abilities were missing. Now I have to go back through all 15 pregens and validate that they have been built correctly... SIGH   I know Charactermancer is being redeveloped from the ground up - could I have been tapping in to that WiP? Or is there an underlying problem? TIA!
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Taz,  Your best bet is to inventory the issues you are seeing and report them via the Help Center .