Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG can be pokemon tabletop united or 5e

Edited 1711643613
Heya! I'm Josh or Joshua. Whichever works for ya. I'm looking to join a game. Would like to join a pokemon campaign but if it's not that's also cool. I'm an autistic 34 year old who started playing about 2 months now. I've got some experience with standard 5e and currently playing a campaign in 3.5e. my availability is after 3pm MST on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. After 5:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If don't understand something I'll ask for an explanation. I'm a pretty easygoing person (ya gotta be with the insanity that is my family...). I... Do tend to ramble on if I get excited about something. If I do start rambling let me know. Fair warning I'm a bit of punster. I'd prefer to finish up before 10pm MST if possible.
Edit. Looking for a long running game. No one shots. I also wouldn't mind playing a Star wars campaign.