Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Star Wars 5e

Looking for players or GM interested in playing some SW5E. I don't see a while lot of chatter for SW but after a week of going through the rulebook it seems like an easy transition from D&D 5e. Please leave me a message if it's something you are interested in trying it out with me. I'm open to being GM or a player. Open to discussion on session days. I would expect all potential players to be friendly and respectful towards others.  Planning on using sw5e.com (free character creation and rulebooks), Discord, Roll20.

Edited 1711598909
I'd be interested in being a player. My availability is after 3pm mountain Standard Time on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. Keep in mind I'll might need help with character creation. Autism and numbers don't play well sometimes.
I have a game on Tuesday that plays on EST 7:30 if that works.
I'm interested in playing, if there's something in the works still. I have most days free, flexible schedule.