Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG FREE TO PLAY ONLY

47yr old Man who has 30+yrs of TTRPG's under my belt Seeking a FREE to play only Group Via Discord I am available every day except sundays until after 6pm  Games i am looking to join are D&D from 2ed AD&D to 5th ED  Marvel  Dc TMNT Shadowrun Cyberpunk Vampire Whitewolf Zombie Apoc Campaigns (Something similar to Fallout) Mass Effect or some sort of SCI-FI type Msg me if you're looking for an exp player  i haven't played much 5e or newer games but the old games i've played a ton of 
I am running a City of Mist game on Saturdays and we are looking to add a player. It seems like the sort of game you would like and it's pretty easy to pick up.