Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Newer player looking to play a Tabaxi ranger!!

Edited 1711610201
NO PAID GAMES PLEASE Game: D&D 5e Group preferred: Online Experience: Semi-New (about 40 hours in) Location/Time zone: CST  Availability: Weekdays after 5-6 pm till roughly midnight, All day on Sunday Preferred role: Player Game style: Long term, Roleplay. Hello, I'm Parker. I've been playing in another campaign recently and can't get over the fact of how much I love this game, so I am looking for another campaign to join. I've got a grasp on most of the basic rules, but I do tend to ask a lot of questions about spells and abilities specifics, so sorry in advance. I enjoy a medium amount of RP as I am still decently new and not fully comfortable putting myself out there yet, but I will try! I have a tabaxi Ranger named Ginger that I was hoping to play with information on her below. I am looking for a lower level campaign to start at (around 3-5) but I can go from levels 1 to 8 if needed. I do have a small amount of homebrew in the terms of a feat called feline grace linked here (I am fine with nerfing this a bit, I just wanna use the pounce ability for style and support) , but otherwise I am using DND beyond books for the rest.. I was hoping to play a revised ranger from the archived UA but I can play a regular ranger as long as you're cool with the optional features from Tasha's.  About me: I am a 21 year old male, I'm pretty chill when it comes to team based games and I usually like to put the party above myself whenever possible. I love being able to support a group, and usually prefer to do that in other ways that aren't healing. I am NOT a very talented voice actor but I will at least try. About Ginger: Ginger is a 4'11 orange tabaxi from the far off elven islands of Evermeet. Her exact birth date is unknown as she was discovered by her foster parents on their way home from a hunting trip. They found her injured from an attack by a wild beast, and they took her in as one of their own. Growing up they showed her how to handle herself in the wild, teaching her how to handle a few weapons, forage for supplies, track her prey, and a little bit of elven magic. She became a very effective hunter thanks to her cat like heritage, and tried to repay her parents kindness by making sure they always had a fresh meal anytime they came home. However, Ginger was a curious cat and always tended to find herself in a bit of mischief trying to uncover the secrets of the world, usually at the expense of the townsfolk. One day while she was out hunting, she accidentally drew the ire of a nearby dragon by stealing one of their kins meals. The dragon, rightfully furious, chased ginger back to a town nearby her home, where the dragon torched it for daring to steal from them. Many of the elves of her town had become fed up with Gingers hijinks and wanted her out of their town for good. There wasn't much her parents could do besides lighten the blow, because they knew if Ginger stayed, she would be killed. They told Ginger that she was given a very important mission by the towns mayor to travel far away and stop an upcoming war between dragons and elf's, and to not come back until her mission is complete. Ginger now believes she is on a mission to save her home town from an upcoming war of the ages. Using her hunting experience and elven magics, she travels the lands in hopes of one day returning to her parents, once the "war" has been entirely prevented. (This is currently placeholder art I have found on Pinterest. Will update with actual art upon finish!) DM me on here or on discord at parker61202 if you have any question or offers. 
Join our Faerûn adventure on Roll20. Message us to get started. Exciting quests await in our vibrant community! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ</a>