Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] First time player | Looking for group

After obsessing over DND podcasts for a while now I've decided it's time that I finally tried to find a game and since finding games local to me has wielded no success, here I am going to try to find an online game. Like the title suggests I have never played before so ideally would be looking for a group understanding of this and ready for a lot of what will probably be stupid questions. I do have an "about me" of sorts typed up, so if anyone would rather read that before inviting me to play then feel free to PM me. Reuben
Hi, we are looking for an extra player for an ongoing campaign. We are beginner friendly. We are UK based and play 7.30pm Tuesdays. discord: ladyrue8721