Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [D&D] Heavy RP players looking for group.

I am posting for a gamer couple seeking a group to play D&D with. See details below.  What we are looking for: Heavy RP, minimal combat!!! This is most important to us.Free to play! Discord Voice Chat or other Voice Service, Roll20, DnD Beyond, Owlbear Rodeo. Preferably 5E. I am familiar with multiple settings/storylines but know the most about Exandria, my husband currently only knows and is only learning the same one but is open to leaning now settings and worlds  About us: My name is Jazmine (She/Her) and I am an experienced player and sometimes DM. My husband Charles (He/Him) has Moderate knowledge and is currently in the process of learning what he can from me and other sources. Our availability: U.S EST, Our times are limited due to our night shift schedule but we are available any times between Thursday 11am - 11pm (within reason) depending on the starting time Thursday we can play all the way into Friday 12am- 8am, Friday 5pm-11pm and again depending on start time Friday we can play Saturday 12am-8am.
I agree with Heavy RP, minimal combat. But before I pitch the campaign I'm planning. I need to know more: Are you looking for: A) One of the "Starter" campaigns (Lost Mine of Phandelver or Dragon of Icespire Peak) as a way for the newbies to learn? B) A DM or module plot driven campaign where there is a BBEG that must be stopped? C) A Sandbox world where you might have a home base from which you venture out to explore the world, accomplish various quests and come home to spend any treasure collected? D) Mystery. DM assigns characters. You are all "at the Inn" or "on the train" when an NPC get killed. Everybody has a motive. Everybody is suspect. Only the DM and the guilty know who did it. E) PC driven. Each player proposes a premise for his character to go on an important quest or reach a goal (Frodo must go to Mordor, Luke must deliver the droids to Princess Lea) whoever has the best idea is the main character and the others agree to help. F) Other - (please describe)
Join our Faerûn adventure on Roll20. Message us to get started. Exciting quests await in our vibrant community! <a href="https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/join/4525162/0qxpnQ</a>
Sent you a pm. Our game matches your criteria.
What sort of game are you looking for? Send me an IM.