Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

War of the burning sky 5e bundle

I purchased the War of the Burning Sky Bundle and the maps are old e.g., it does not use the door for dynamic lighting. Is there a way to fix that other than manually placing them?

Edited 1711648536
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Victor,  No, you will need to manually replace the doors. I suggest reaching out to the publisher to see if they will update their module to include the latest Roll20 features.  Alternately you may try reaching out to Ancris IT who is the content converter. Maybe they can approach the publisher on your behalf. 
Victor, I am not the publisher, but I have the bundle and have been recreating the maps.  Many are just updated versions of better quality than the stock maps which come with the campaign.  I have taken the liberty of updating some of the maps to make them more interactive or challenging for my players. You can DM me and I would be happy to share them with you, Drawback is that you will need to set them up yourself. Og
Brian C.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Hi Victor G. Thank you for your purchase. I do plan on a fairly extensive overhaul of WotBS to include layout, Dynamic Lighting, and Doors improvements, but I need to finish releasing Zeitgeist first. I will not be able to start until much later this year.