Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Sticky zoom slider

I've had this issue for quite awhile now and its very annoying. when im dm'ng andi try to slide the zoom slider bar it will end up getting stuck on it, so when i move my mouse it will act like im still holding it and it just chaoticly zooms in and out. How do i fix this? it does it on nothing else save for just that slider.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Kefrem,  I was not able to replicate this. Have you tried switching to the non-slider bar Zoom? You might not have the problem with that method. 
sorry for late response....work..sigh anyway if i use the + and - it works fine...just when i clik to move the slider it will stick and when i just move the mouse it zooms in and out. Not sure why..*shrug*
Gauss
Forum Champion
I suggest switching to the zoom bar that doesn't have a slider. You can find that setting in the My Settings tab in your game.  Which browser are you using? I haven't seen the slider get stuck like that. 
Check your mouse operations. A common set up for  many aplication is that if you hold the mouse button for some time while on a slider it locks the mouse possition to the slider which does what you describe. Think its in the mouse settings "click lock".