Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

New compendium missing items and monsters

DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
I've run into this issue a couple times while using the new Compendium. The only DnD monsters I do not own are those in Strahd and a few of the newer books. I have all of the monster books. And yet...several times, I have looked them up and not found them. For example, I own Monsters of the Multiverse, but a few of those monsters did not come up. If I turn off the new compendium, they show up. I don't remember the specific monsters offhand, because I did not post right away...but next time it happens I will make note of it. Thought I would start this in case anyone else is having issues. I have had to create by hand a few monsters because I should have them and sometimes they are not always in the old one either.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi DnDPlay20,  As the bug report forum is primarily for users helping users I suggest filing a bug report via the Help Center so that the Devs can be made aware of this problem. Note: you are not the only one reporting this, but more reports = better. :) As a workaround, switch to the old Compendium, all of the creatures can be found there, you will not have to recreate any creatures. 
DnDPlay20
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Thanks!