Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Using macros as part of attack description

Edited 1712133268
Hi guys! I have a specific problem. I play a Character that controls multiple character sheets and I have been trying to find a way to use Description / Macro to make a collective roll I have a in total of 3 (or more if all included) wich I'd like to put behind a single macro to stop flooding the chat.  How do I do this? So far I have used partly manual, partly automatic macros but I have to check every single digit manually at level ups from second and so forth characters. I would like to have a collective Crafting + spellcraft check in under one button for all three characters. Crafting ... spellcraft  [[1d20 + 13]] ........... [[1d20 + 17} Bukka [[1d20 + 6]] ........... [[1d20 + 6]] Yami [[1d20 + 20]] ........... [[1d20 + 5]] Kiri I have been working with this kind of setup. And it leaves the chat within reasonable amount of flood.  Problem is, with how do I make those +X automatic from different sheets? Bukka is the main sheet. Been using this as part of attack's description. Cause prefer it to be on 1 sheet rather than on 10 macros Thanks a bunch in advance

Edited 1712144243
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Depending on the Character Sheet being used, you should be able to refer to each Character’s bonus using the Macro @ syntax. See&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Attribute_Macros" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Macros#Attribute_Macros</a>
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Epe,&nbsp; Which character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name of the sheet please supply a screenshot.&nbsp;