Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Question Regarding Map pack missing Maps

Edited 1712195550
A year ago all Pro Members received the Map Pack Crossland Map Pack - Emberhill. As part of this all pro members received a winter, fall, summer, night variants of all 4 parts of Emberhill and I've loved making use of the various seasons with the map but I noticed two of the maps are actually missing for the winter season. I've been trying to figure out how to go about either contacting the creator (Crosshead) but there's no means with which to do this on roll20. The maps are the day winter variants of floor 1 of the pasture (both Grid and Gridless). They appear in the preview images at the top of the page for the Pasture maps, but do not appear in the map pack themselves for reasons that I assume are an accidently oversight in compiling all the maps together. Does anyone know any way to to get into contact with Crosshead about getting those two maps added to the map pack, OR a way to contact Roll20 about the maps missing when they're clearly supposed to be there? I'm also not sure is this is the right forum for this. But it feels the most appropriate.
Tiffany M.
Plus
Marketplace Creator
You could just open a support ticket to contact Roll20 and they will know how to contact the creator about the missing maps!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Link:  Help Center Request :)
You know, I don't know why I didn't think to do that. That would in fact be the simplest and most logical route to take. Thanks to the both of you!