Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

ALIEN RPG Character Sheet/Die Roller problem

Loving the Character Sheet for ALIEN RPG, but: When pushing a roll using the PUSH button from a previous roll result in the chat log, the STRESS is not being calculated properly. Stress should be incremented before the pushed roll, rather than after as is currently the case. i.e. the pushed roll should include the extra stress die just earned by electing to push the original roll.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Roxysteve,  Which character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot. 
Apologies for delay. I was involved with an RPG convention (Running ALIEN RPG as it happens). I can't find a name but this is the screen shot of one character's sheet: Am I using an old or deprecated version/sheet?
Hang on, I found this in the game settings: