Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

"This was a bad brew" - Compendium not working?

Have tried this on a few of my games, same result. What's happening?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
This is what results when the new compendium cannot find results. Unfortunately, this happens more than it should, which is why the old compendium has not been retired. I would suggest deactivating the new compendium in your game's settings tab if this is happening enough to be annoying.
i changed it in my game's settings and it still persists, i cant prepare my upcoming quests with this disabled 
keithcurtis said: This is what results when the new compendium cannot find results. Unfortunately, this happens more than it should, which is why the old compendium has not been retired. I would suggest deactivating the new compendium in your game's settings tab if this is happening enough to be annoying. thanks a bunch!! i couldnt work on my game at all without the compendium, and tbh i didnt really like the new compendium hehe
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
GreatHunter said: i changed it in my game's settings and it still persists, i cant prepare my upcoming quests with this disabled  Hi GreatHunter! Could you give a little more description? If you disabled the new compendium in the settings tab, you should not be getting the "this was a bad brew" message. There's no such code in the old compendium system.