Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for 2 players with some experienced playing Dnd.

Edited 1712340544
M C.
Pro
I've been running a campaign set in a doomed Faerûn; where most of the 5e campaign end up with the villains winning. Two of the players have had to step away due to family matters and we would like to replace them. Here is a small synopsis of the plot: " In the Year 1485DR, a magical disaster the changed the face of Toril. Magical Energies, Space, and the flow of Time were affected and changed. Areas of Wild Magic exist: devastating some places, leaving them unrecognizable; while leaving others untouched. This diester even tore through the realms of Demons, Gods, Fey and Shadow.  By the year 1500 many tragedies had befallen upon the residents of Faerûn: Demonic hordes consume the Underdark allowing their Demonic Overlords to cross into the Material Plane. Thanks to the Demons ceaseless infighting, some of the Demonic Hordes choose to invade the surface world. Adastra, Queen of the Feywild, unites the warring creature of the Feywild under one united banner and merge part of the Feywild with the Brightwood Forest, changing it to the Queendom of Zuggtmycos.  Our heroes, if you can call them that, find themselves as new recruits of the Kryptgarden Adventurers Guild. They must make their way through this Doom World and find out what is the truth behind its creation."  We play using Roll20 and talk through the use of Discord. If you would like to join us, we meet every Friday at 7:00pm PST and end around 10:00pm PST. If you want to play either reply to the post, use Discord or message me through Roll20. My Discord is  antiheroisdaman or AntiHeroisDaMan9580.
The_Da1town
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Hey, are you still looking for people? I would love to learn more about your setting and see if I would be a good fit for your group
Hi, my friend and Jordan and play with characters that have connected back stories we would love to learn more and see if we are a good fit for your game. 
I am also interested in possibly joining, and finding out if I'd be a good fit for your game.
Would love to join
If you're still looking for players please let me know (: