Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

I cannot log in to roll20 via Chrome.

Edited 1712369150
I keep getting 403 error. I tried clearing history cookies extensions and cache. No luck. I am a paying member and cannot log in. I can log in via Opera. Chrome will not work. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
I'm using Chrome 123.0.6312.107 to post this. What version of Chrome do you have? Try using an Incognito window, in case you have a Plugin interfering. 
Chrome is up to date Version 123.0.6312.106 (Official Build) (64-bit)
incognito window worked. how can i check plug-ins?
only incognito works
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
On my MacOS Chrome, it's Preferences > Extensions   Mine shows only Google Docs Online which is included with Chrome.  I usually launch my games only in an Incognito or Private Browsing window at all times. I use a regular browser window only for these forums. 
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
Your next step may be to clear all your cached files and browser history.  Blue Jaunter said: only incognito works
Thank you so much. That Worked. Have a nice weekend.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The current advice for this issue (as Andrew says) seems to be clearing cache and cookies on the affected browser (in case anyone else comes across this thread).