Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] [5e] [SW5E] [Maybe Starfinder] Looking to join a long term Homebrew game

Discord: craftykalon Greetings to all who read this filling these kinds of things is a bit of a mind blank on my end as I am never sure what to put here. I am currently looking for a game to join as I am bored and my DND craving is high I love Roleplay focused games but am not afraid to get into some combat and beat up a baddie who needs it. I have played a few characters in my time as I have been playing for a bit now can't really remember how long but it is 5+ years. What i am looking for : I would say i prefer a chill group of people 18+ with mics who like having a laugh but being able to be serious enough to play as after all this is a game. Time would be after  7pm EST  and hopefully on  Monday's, Friday's or Saturday's  If you accept me for Starfinder i would need some hand holding and help but i am curious to learn to play it. Again thank you for taking the time to read this and i hope to hear from people.
Kalon, I have a long time, tight-knit group that is sadly losing a longtime friend.  We could use someone that seems to have similar interests as you: "long term", "Homebrew", and an interest in space exploration.  The campaign we are in right now can be found under Odin's Eye.  We all have mic's, share laughs while there are also other times when the heat is on and things get serious. Your character would be of an ancient alien race that is highly advanced intellectually and technically.  Your alignment would be "good".  Lawful or chaotic or neutral good is up to you.  Your powers would be extremely formidable, so you would actually need to show restraint more often than prowess.  Our campaign not only explores various worlds in the galaxy, but can get involved heavily on a planet.  On a parallel Earth is where we are right now, and you would be using a human's body to host your intellect. We mostly use 3.5 rules, but we have exceptions as it is a homebrew campaign.  I can help you as much or little as you need.  You won't need to buy any 3.5 books or anything.  I have a vast array of material that would be pertinent for you that I can share.  This campaign has 3 other players and me, the DM.  Developing a bond of friendship is something that would important to our group.  The only issue I see right now is you are east coast, and all of us are west coast.  We usually start around 6 Pacific time, and that would be 9pm your time for a 2-hour session--so 9-11pm for you.  Sunday is our usual day, but we sometimes change the day if it is better for the group.  We try to game weekly, but life often gets in the way so it sometimes works out to every other week or longer.  Basically we are flexible. Let me know if you are interested. JD Wallin