Hello my name is Jonathan and I run a 5e D&d discord group where I DM 3 games a week on roll 20. As of right now I am looking for 2 new members for my game.  This games are on Mondays 3pm est and goes about 3 hours. These games favor heavy RP over combat (a mix of 70/30%). . This game is homebrew with a anime themed but heavily relies on your interactions with the world and its cast of NPC characters. You're a part of a guild undertakes quests throughout the world. . This game is more inspired by fairytale, magi the magical Labyrinth and reputation system is based off of World of Warcraft. If a gaming Group and Community is something you're looking to join and having a bit of fun and roll some dice and kill some monsters please let me know in a direct message here on roll 20 or my discord Phoenix#3104 on discord and we can go ahead and talk about a spot in the games. Fill this out when you message here or discord Name: Age: Experience with D&D: Play style: A little intro about yourself