Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Is a token pack sold only as a single folder of images?

Edited 1712629913
Spartanicus
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Apologies in advance for the newbie question - my group is just getting started on selling assets. :-) I'm preparing to put my first set of tokens on the marketplace, and I have over 400 ready to go. I'd very much prefer to sell these as a single set, but if the tokens were listed in one folder it would be an overwhelming number of assets to scroll through. Selling art assets in multiple folders would make them much more manageable. I see some collections in my own Premium Assets that appear to be listed in multiple folders, e.g. FancyArt 1 - Monsters FancyArt 2 - Heroes FancyArt 3 - Markers ...but I'm not seeing if it's possible to sell a large collection in this way as a single set. If it's possible, is there documentation on how to do this? And if its not possible, is the recommendation to break the collection up into multiple sets to be sold separately? (Please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere or if it becomes self evident during the process of constructing the set in the marketplace - I searched the documentation and forums, and I didn't find an answer.) Thanks!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Spartanicus! As far as I know, this is not possible: a folder corresponds to a set. You might be able to sell these as smaller sets but sell the whole thing as a bundle. A much better place to ask this sort of question is the Marketplace Discord. You should have received a link when you became a creator. Let me know if you haven't and I will send you the invite link. There you can speak directly to other Marketplace creators and even Roll20 team members.
Spartanicus
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Ah! A bundle makes sense! Many thanks, @keithcurtis, and thanks for steering me to the Discord channel - much appreciated. :-) (I do have the link.) 

Edited 1712712382
Spartanicus
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Just to follow up in case anyone else stumbles on this post (with the same or similar question): items (like a token set) can be added individually that are marked as "not for sale" and then a package can be created that combines all of these items into a single unit. (It all did indeed become self evident as I began working on it.) I'm still in the process of building, so we'll see if I've done it all correctly in time, but it's been very easy to work with. As always, kudos to the developers. :-)