Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Confirm Roll20 Email Subscription Status

Received an email asking if I am still interested in the newsletters about 45 min ago from writing this.&nbsp; It has two button icons, yes and no.&nbsp; When I click yes it tells me the link is expired and to use a link in a more recent email (there is none).&nbsp; What worries me is the title bar on the window says "Unsubscribe UI" and I am hoping it didn't unsub me. Email looks legit as the email it came from is <a href="mailto:no-reply@roll20.net" rel="nofollow">no-reply@roll20.net</a> (always check these things before clicking links in emails from people lol)
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Feyte,&nbsp; The Bug Report forum is primarily for users helping users. Your best bet is to reach out to the Devs via the Help Center for issues like this.&nbsp;
Thx Gauss, submitted&nbsp; (Not sure if there is a way I can close this thread)