Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cthulhu Ammo

Can someone teach me, or link an article, that explains how to setup a system, that when using an attack ammo is automatically lowered for call of cthulhu 7e sheets ? I have found explanations working for d&d sheets, but I just cant get it to work for CoC. 

Edited 1712769574
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi Balam,  That will require the owner of the game have a Pro account and a Mod (API Script).  If you decide to go that route I suggest posting in the Mods (API Scripts) forum requesting advice on which script to use. 

Edited 1712888133
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
To add to Gauss's comment: to have the character sheet make a roll and modify something on the sheet at the same time requires a feature called Custom Roll Parsing. This was introduced after most sheets were created, so they don't include it. Before CRP, sheets could make a roll or modify the sheet but not both at the same time. CRP is a complex feature, so many sheet authors don't include it because it's a lot of work to add it, and they might not know how to. So while it's possible to do, it's not available for every sheet. If you want it for the CoC7 sheet, the best bet is to find that sheet's designers and ask if theiy'll include it.
Thank you both for your replies.