Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[New Release] HellWatch Infernal Oath 5e Campaign - 50+ Battlemaps

LionBannerGames
Marketplace Creator
Hi, here is a showcase of my module, HellWatch - Infernal Oath, based on my 5e campaign book. It includes the 320-page book adapted for the module, 50+ battlemaps, stat blocks, etc. 320 page Campaign Book : Adapted for Roll20. 6 New Classes : Judge of Absolution, Light Bringer, Delver of the Abyss, Convict, Magi & War Marshall. 50 Striking Battlemaps . 30+ stat blocks  for enemies and npc´s. 20+ new weapons and items . and more! Hope you like it! You can purchase it here: HellWatch Infernal Oath 5e | Roll20 Marketplace: Digital goods for online tabletop gaming
It looks really good, well done! Just grabbed myself a copy along with the Tides of Death battlemaps as they'll pefectly suit a campaign I'm running right now in fact.
LionBannerGames
Marketplace Creator
Thank you, Manny. I hope you enjoy the modules and the battlemaps :)