Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder 1e community sheet

I'm running a 14th level wizard in a PF1e game, using the community sheet.  When we played in March, I was able to expand and edit my spells, but last night, and today, I am unable to do so.  Some spells work, but the majority, if I click the arrow to the left to open it up, do nothing.  I've done this on two separate computers, the second of which doesn't have extensions installed, and the same behavior exists.  Any suggestions?

Edited 1712944412
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
There hasn't been any changes to the sheet...  Make sure that you are not in compact mode(top right corner text or icon near logo), or that you haven't "locked" the rows into a compact state.  (3 icons top left corner of each repeating section)  Post back if those options do not help.  Cheers
Looks like it was locked.  Thanks!  Still trying to figure this sheet out :)