Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Online][5E][LGBT+] All Transgender/GNC Table - Feywild Homebrew Game - LF1M Player - Weekly 7-11EST / 4-8PST

Edited 1713198973
Closed EDIT: Thank you to everyone who was interested in our game! Submissions are now closed. About us! Hello I’m Hayley and nice to meet you! Our group is currently looking for 1 more player to join our in-progress All Trans / GNC Table! Our table creates a safe and comfortable environment for Transgender people to play TTRPGs. Our current group members are all around their 30s with a laid back and respectful mentality! What do I need to play? All players must be Transgender or Gender-Nonconforming No experience needed (noobs welcome!) Players must be adults (18+) We use Discord Voice Chat and Roll20 to play We play Weekly on Wednesdays from 7pm until 11pm EST (4pm until 8pm PST) All characters must be neutral or good alignment (no evil characters) Being available to play weekly (we do our best to work around everyone’s schedule) An extreme tolerance of exclamation points !!!!!!!!! What kind of Campaign are you running? This custom campaign is based in the beautiful Fey Archipelago Realm known as Annaria. Sail into the Everever Sea, meet strange and whimsical Fey creatures, and experience the mysterious Moonlit Isles! We have a few homebrew rules but the game is played largely Rules as Written We aren’t a table for powergaming, pvp, and will not feature Grimdark or common types of triggering content. The party currently just leveled to 4, your character will begin at this level as well. Levels in this game are earned slowly over the course of story Milestones. Character's and Themes! The overall theme for characters is ‘A Fresh Start / New Beginnings’ paralleling the experience of many Trans / GNC people. Your character will begin in the Material Plane on a ship known as the Siren's Call. This travelling ship hits many ports along it's route, and your reasons for being on this ship are your own. As for classes we'd prefer if you played something that you like, feel free to pick anything from the Base Game rules, Xanathar's, or Tasha's Cauldron of Everything. Sounds great! How can I join? If that sounds interesting to you or you’d like to apply to join our game, please fill out an application listed below via google forms. If you have questions about the game feel free to send me a message. Thank you for reading and I hope you have an awesome day! Application to play: <a href="https://forms.gle/czG1SUFcRPWrLJBn9" rel="nofollow">https://forms.gle/czG1SUFcRPWrLJBn9</a>
Hello. My name is Kalamari. I am nonbinary transfemme (she/they) and I have been looking for a group to play DND with on Tuesdays. I have a long line of experience playing DND. I have been active in it since 3.0, and a little with adnd. I typically pay support and spellcasting roles but I am able and willing to for whatever role is necessary for group synergy. This campaign is especially appealing to me because I live playing fae characters and I would love the opportunity to play a Satyr druid build I've been rolling with Baldurs Gate. I hope you do consider me and I appreciate you for the opportunity
Apologies, I didn't realize the applications were closed. But thanks again, and do please let me know if an opening forms