Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Savage Worlds offical sheet atk+dmg weapon is not working right

For some reason when i have a weapon set to atk^x+dmg when I roll damage it is rolling str+d4 and auto rolling the bonus damage.  The str is rolling at a d6, i set it d12 for testing purposes.  When I have it set to just damage it rolls just fine.  I included a screen shot of the output to show the issue.  the first chat entry is set to just damage the second is set to auto fire 3 and then the damage button being clicked for the third chat entry. Any idea what could be wrong.  It worked a couple weeks ago?  Any idea if i have a setting weird?
I also tried it with beta features turned off, and with jumpgate testing turned off and it still did it.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Hi ThePowerWizard,  Which character sheet are you using? If you don't know the name please supply a screenshot of the top level of the sheet so that we can identify it.  (Note: there are multiple character sheets for Savage Worlds, so "Savage Worlds" will not be sufficient.)
I am using the official savage worlds  sheet. Sorry I left out that detail.  
Gauss
Forum Champion
ThePowerWizard said: I am using the official savage worlds  sheet. Sorry I left out that detail.   Do you mean the "Official Savage Worlds by Pinnacle" sheet?
Yes that is the sheet I am referring to. :)  My apologies, where do i find the bug reports or recent updates on a sheet? I  haven't had tonlook for anything like that before. 

Edited 1713028662
Gauss
Forum Champion
ThePowerWizard,  Please go to Roll20.net Click on the name of  your game (not launch) Click on Settings Click on Game Settings Scroll down to the Character Sheet Template section Find the join link in that section and use that.  Go ask those folks. :)
Thank you Gauss the forum champion!