Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Shadowrun [18+]

I've recently gotten very excited about Shadowrun and I really want to play a street samurai, so I'm hoping to find a group or at least other interested players. Primarily I'm looking for 5th ed, but it's not a deal-breaker. As a new-ish player (had the 3rd ed book for about 20 years, just never gotten to actually play it before) I can't GM it, thus the hope of finding a group. Medium: Voice or text are both fine. Best Times and Days: I'm on GMT+2, can play any day except Thursday. Flexible on the hour as long as it's not ungodly.
Heyo, So our group's looking for a pair of experienced players to join with our group in an old school setting named Dragonstar from around the 2000's, which is your classical sci-fi space opera with magic and ships and the whole ensemble. It's not shadowrun, but it's adjacent, and we're very certain on the setting. We'd love to have someone who's been around the ttrpg environs for an equal amount of time and is willing to try out something new. We're looking to run this in pathfinder 1e as it's a very versatile ruleset with plenty of support for the environment, plus it's the one we're most comfortable with. We're all going into the setting new, but some of us are familiar with it from way back in the past and are happy to return to give it a proper visit. If you're interested, we'd be glad to have you, drop me a message or reply here and we'll see what we can do. We only have limited slots open, so we're putting our feelers out to get the gang ready for the plunge. We've chosen Sunday afternoons (or potentially Friday evenings) as the time that works between us, and we anticipate it'd be another proper 4 hour weekly for 1-1.5 years. -Marr and the Neverhood
Thanks for the invite, Marr, but I'm looking for Shadowrun - not Pathfinder.  Also, if the 2000s being referred to as "old school" then I must be positively ancient by comparison :(
I would be up for DMing(Saturday time works for me). If we find 1 more preferably. 5th edition(or 4th)
Now that 6e has been fixed and is good now, I'm 6e or bust.
Like I said, the edition's not a deal-breaker for me. I'm open to any Shadowrun.
I have a couple of 6e Campaigns going you may be interested in.
GM said: I have a couple of 6e Campaigns going you may be interested in. I am. Can you... Elaborate?