Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't load into games in Firefox

Since about a week ago, I haven't been able to load into any game in Roll 20 when using Firefox. When I click "Launch Game", it goes to the black loading screen with the Roll 20 Logo and perpetually says "Loading...". I've left it for hours before and it eventually times out. Here's a list of what I've tried to resolve this in no particular order: Clearing my cache and cookies Creating a different firefox profile Using no firefox profile Deleting all addons Doing a "refresh" (an option when you go to uninstall Firefox) Uninstalling Firefox and Reinstalling Restarting my PC (many times over) At this point I've resolved I have to swtich to Chrome, but any advice you have is appreciated since Roll 20 runs way better in Firefox. Thank you!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Hi Matt! A couple of things that were not on the list: Private browsing window Toggling any VPN you might be using Barring those, the best bet is to capture a  Console Log ( Chrome , Firefox ) from when you are trying to load the game, and filing a  Help Center Request . That Console Log may help the team see what's going on.
Thanks I'll try that! I've tried Private and non-private browsing and its the same and I don't use a VPN.