Game:  D&D 5e Experience: Intermediate & Experienced Players Welcome! Times : Wednesday 12:00PM   MST/GMT-6 (First Session is 05/08/2024) Platforms:   Discord // Roll20 // Zoom // DnDBeyond Game style:  Roleplay & combat 50/50 Contact Info:  gm_brad on Discord Session Price: 25 dollars per session Age Range:  18+ This is an evil aligned campaign. You will play as a villain, scoundrel, brute, criminal, or the like. Let's see how you and your party make the realm burn! If you're only interested in hobo murdering this campaign is not for you. Evil aligned characters have plans, goals, and aspirations. Let's explore the cunning, devious, heinous, diabolical, and vile side of things. Being evil aligned I expect some PvP and will not require any specific character alignments. That being said, please understand having cohesiveness between party members is required. Even though you're all evil doesn't mean you're all psychotic...at least all the time. Not for Beginners! Built for intermediate to veteran players only. I dislike limiting my campaigns but this one requires some experience. A custom setting awaits your indulgences and ideas. Using Dungeons and Dragons 5e rules, we'll craft a collaborative story that shall echo through the ages. Come ye to the Fractured Reach. It's been two millennia since the vile Lich Queen, Nhacra, was vanquished in an epic battle that scarred the land and pushed monsters to the very periphery of the known world. Since then the three nations that call the Fractured Reach home have flourished in this fertile and abundant realm. Now accounts of increased monster activity are being reported. You Can Expect: • Role-playing galore - memorable NPCs and inter-party role-playing throughout • Tense combat - requiring players to work together and strategize • Fun and Games - interested in chariot races, battle of the bards, and colosseum matches anyone? • Intrigue - politics, detective work, betrayal, lost knowledge are all featured • True open world - where you go, what you do, and your choices shape the world and future adventures If you'd like to have fun, laugh, cry, gasp, scream, and shout out, "Argh!" then sign up today! If for any reason you don't enjoy the game, I'll refund your session fee no questions asked. New StartPlaying players can get a $10 credit toward my game here GM Profile StartPlaying Listing Link This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $25 per session via StartPlaying.com (Session 0 is free). Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.