Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP][Pathfinder 1e][Paid][12$/session] Curse of the Crimson Throne [Sunday, 3 pm EST (GMT 7 pm), Weekly]

Edited 1713648710
Max
Pro
The king is dead! In the Varisian port city of Korvosa, the death of a monarch leads to chaos, and only the PCs can hope to save the city from its own darkest tendencies. As the rule of the young queen grows more and more draconian, it's up to a band of bold adventurers to stop the spread of tyranny before all of Korvosa is crushed beneath her iron fist. In the Curse of the Crimson Throne Adventure Path, the heroes delve into the depth of urban adventure in order to stop riots, combat a plague, root out organized crime, and rescue political prisoners before escaping to the harsh badlands of the Storval Plateau, where only the friendship of the barbaric Shoanti and a weapon drawn from the heart of a gothic castle can give them the strength to return and depose the evil queen once and for all. Freshly starting one of the most well known PF1e campaigns, that has a very good combat/RP balance (the results are varied by the group). Themes of the campaign include but not limited to politics and tyranny, city life, death cults and epidemics. New players are as welcome as more experienced ones. Please note, this is a paid game (12$/Session via paypal), session zero is free. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. From me you can expect official paizo materials for the campaign with additional maps (dynamically lit) and handouts gathered from the web and fully adapted, some voice acting, API scripts and macro, help with your characters and bookkeeping.&nbsp; I've been playing and GMing PF1e from the very start (can't guarantee that I know all the rules and classes but familiar with a lot) and try to keeps things mostly RAW, with no 3rd party, variant rules may be used after discussion with players. Also, as most official APs, this one doesn't work well with evil characters, so yours is expected to be neutral or good. Applications are below, there's a form in the listings or you may contact me via PM or Discord mxlsnk (you may also ask questions, of course). I am ready to start as soon as there's at least three players.&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; Official listings page:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/397561/pf1e-sunday-curse-of-the-crimson-throne-fresh-start" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/397561/pf1e-sunday-curse-of-the-crimson-throne-fresh-start</a>

Edited 1713648743
Max
Pro
2/5 spots are taken, 1 or preferably 2-3 more people and we can arrange a session 0
3/5 spots taken, will meet for session zero this or next week but would be better to have one more person or two
The first meeting (maybe sesion zero or maybe session zero + start of the first chapter) is rescheduled for the 12th (due to time incongruences in the group), so there's some time for more people to join in the meantime