Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

3D d20 No Longer Appears When Attack Rolled

Hello There, When I click any character's attack roll for my D&D character sheet (BECMI D&D), the d20 animated dice no longer appears and rolls across the desktop, but the damage dice does. The chat box displays that the d20 roll was made, but no animated dice is seen. Again, the damage animated dice are seen, but not the d20 attack dice. Anyone else having this aggravating problem?

Edited 1713224189
Gauss
Forum Champion
Does the d20 work for you when you type "/r 1d20" (without quotes) into chat?  If so my guess is that it is how the character sheet works, I would contact the author of the sheet. 
Yes, the d20 will work when I do that, and also when I use it for Skill rolls from the sheet. Other odd behavior is that when I use the Dice Roller for multiple dice rolls, it won't always show all the 3D dice, or even roll them one dice at a time. Example: I rolled 8d8, and the 3D dice rolled one at a time, one right after the other. The total in the chat box seems to indicate all were rolled correctly. Other times I tried to roll multiple dice, only one 3D dice is seen, but the totals in the chat box show all were rolled. Maybe a glitch in Roll20?
Gauss
Forum Champion
There have been some issues with the 3D dice roller rolling slowly or extra dice or not matching dice rolls:&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11858511/3d-dice-and-chat-result-do-not-match" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/11858511/3d-dice-and-chat-result-do-not-match</a> I suggest posting your issue in there.&nbsp; I also suggest posting your issues to the Devs via the Help Center .&nbsp; Caveat: They may come back with it being a character sheet issue, so please try to replicate it without the character sheet. And you can tell them that the rolls 1 at a time are definitely not a sheet issue as others (such as Gauss,&nbsp; you can say that) has seen it independent of sheet.&nbsp;
Gauss
Forum Champion
Update: Hopefully this has been fixed, if you see further instances of this please let us know.&nbsp;
Yes, I am no longer having this issue. 3D dice are rolling just fine. :)&nbsp;